Some exhibitions

Hectic start to the new year!
After deciding I wasn't going to exhibit anytime soon....I am now in two exhibitions.
First up is the 'Banish the Blues' exhibition at Creative Cohesion, Sunderland, running from this weekend until the end of February, where I will be exhibiting as part of P.R.E.S.S. alongside the Sunderland book project and glass artist Sarah Blood.
Then I've got a sketchbook on tour which will then be housed at the Brooklyn Art Library. That's the one I've been hassling you all about, the one I foolishly decided to fill with other peoples dreams. For better or for worse, it's finally finished!
My dreams for this year are pretty ambitious, so things may be quiet on this blog for a while. That's usually a sign that I'm plotting something big.
In the meantime, I'll be getting my comics ready for the iPad, so all you cool modern types can enjoy my books too. And I'll be doing some more free online comics too.

Happy new year!

Comments