current projects

It's only February and already I've veered off on strange and exciting tangents. This is definitely another year of adventure. Right now I'm working on two comic scripts (and, as a heads up, I will be scouting for some artists soon), working away on my documentary (and I've made it on to the NFM NE Docs scheme, which is a huge help), building up a new digital business (also just been shortlisted, we'll see how that one goes...) and I've just embarked on a unique collaborative project with a jewellery designer / silversmith, which is going to be a lot of fun!
It's not all work though, I managed to take a few hours out last week to check out Crispin Hellion Glover's show at the Star and Shadow. It was amazing! If he tours near you, go see it. His book performance was awesome and the Q&A was great, he gave a wonderful insight in to film making and was even happy to talk about the notorious David Letterman appearance. His films are pretty challenging. The only chance you'll get to see them is on tour but the 'vaudeville' approach (as he terms it) definitely adds a lot more to the experience. This week I'll be taking a few hours off to go see Rob Zombie's new tour. It'd had better be good Mr.Zombie because I'm super busy!

Comments