Megamazing stuff for Charity.

The amazing Spirit of Hope anthology is now available through Amazon. Please buy and support a great cause (and also because it's a great book!)


I did four pages for the book and I have to say it's one of the best things I've ever had the good fortune to work on.




Also, if you're in London on August 14th, come along to the Madonna Odyssey, a huge Madonna celebration with all proceeds donated to Stonewall. There's a pre-party party at Edge, Soho, followed by the main event at Punk, Soho. There's a huge array of performers and all sorts of fun stuff happening. Check out the event page on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=174666319262443
I'll be there filming part of a documentary, if you are coming along and you have a camera please let me know, the more the merrier!!!
 
Also, thanks to Herod McHugh for inventing the word Megamazing.

Comments