It's November already?

I've been working away on my documentaries - even got to go back to London to do some more filming! Also busy with some comic projects / freelance work.
Feels like I've been working on some of these projects forever, hopefully I'll get to share them all with you someday!
In the meantime, please check out the Weekly Themed Art Blog (if you haven't already!). I've been contributing pretty regularly (my stuff is here) and the blog is full of great artists with a huge range of styles(with a blog list down the side so you can find more of their work too).
Horny Biker Sluts is getting back on track - pop over to the blog every Sunday this month to enjoy some lovely exclusive artwork. Get your crayola out because HBS is also looking for submissions!

This is a busy time for comic conventions too - with TWO new ones starting up : ComicsWest in Galway, Ireland (12th November) and The Canny Comic Con in Newcastle, UK (10th Dec.), as well as good ol' Thought Bubble in Leeds, UK (14th - 20th Nov.) I've also just seen that Tim Sale is doing a signing at Travelling Man, Newcastle on the 16th November! Wow! I've got a giant framed 'Spider-Man : Blue' poster in my living room. Wonder if I can drag that along?

Comments